Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Am I Doing?!?

So to be honest with everyone out there, this was not my idea. I love, love, love, to look at other's blogs and facebook pictures, but I was not ready to fully commit to doing one of my own. Needless to say my sister decided to twist my arm, and with my husband helping her out, here we are. My first attempt at a "post" I clicked on creating a blog, and was halfway to having two blogs just for me before I realized my mistake. Let's just say it might take me awhile!
P.S. It's a bad picture of both of us, but I thought I would let the whole world see just exactly how Desi pulled, well really pushed me into the blogging world. She moved the computer over from directly in front of her (where she had created the blog--down to naming and putting pictures up) to in the middle right before Dave took the picture!

2 comments:

  1. Um I already commented I'm not sure why it's not showing up. I say over what I said... YEAH YOU'RE A BLOGGER. . . AND YOU'RE A BRAT. The last part if for putting such an ugly picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peer pressure- it gets you everytime!

    ReplyDelete