Here they are together on the first day of school. Now some people wonder why I dress them alike, however I want the world to know it is not always me. They love to be "twins" and pick out the same clothes. They are constantly asking me if they can wear the same things, and if one of them has a shirt on the other asks for the same one. I think it is cute, and will only last so long, so I am happy to comply!
Mommy and Morgan at her classroom door.
Morgan ready for us to leave. How can she already have that teenager look of my parents are so annoying?
Be still my heart! I check nearly everyday and was so used to the picture of Morgie holding her lost tooth that I nearly fainted when I saw a new picture! Thanks for the effort---it is so worth it for me!!! I love you!!! All of you!!!
ReplyDelete