So like I said, I really can't remember much of the last three months, but thankfully I took some pictures! Valentine's Day hit us just like you in the middle of February. We had two days to celebrate because both girls had parties at their schools on Friday. Although Dave wasn't home, he told us to go and have fun, so the girls and I treated ourselves to a wonderful two days.
Abbie's teachers are two of the most wonderful and bravest women I know. They dare to throw parties at 9:00am, parties which include, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate, Cheetos, jello, juice and 12 two year olds. The amazing part is that they keep the kids while the parents get to leave! You've got to be brave to be surrounded by two year olds full of sugar!

The next stop was Morgan's party. This one was in the afternoon. The kids loved the camera and everyone tried to get in on the pictures.

However we had to make Ms. Brooks pose! Morgan loves her teacher, and I think the feeling is mutual.

The next morning the girls and I got all dressed up in pink and traveled out to do lunch and get flowers. We took some silly pictures, and laughed a lot. We ended up trying tons of samples at Sam's club for lunch, buying two bouquets of flowers (one for the girls and one for me), and eating out at a "sit-down" place at the girls request.

The day ended with new pajamas and necklaces from Grandma Sue. Note the flowers in the background...yes they picked them out! It was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment