Remember when I mentioned being busy? Here is some proof...the first time I took out my brand new camera which I had received for Christmas was at Dave's birthday party--as you can tell it is still very new and I don't quite know how to work it. His party was only us, and not too exciting, but I did decorate his cake, you have to have something special on your thirtieth birthday. I would post pictures from my big 30, but there are none. Dave was gone and I did go out with a couple of friends for dinner, but there was no cake! A very mature 30 year old...posing for a picture.

The girls got him season one of Duck Tales, a gift for all to enjoy!

Then, right before bed, a request for new wet wipes brought Dave to a secretly hidden present. A new I-Phone! Dave as you can see was pretty pumped!

Abbie's big number three was much more exciting! She was so excited to turn "bigger". We had two parties, one at school and one at home. At school she got to share her birthday with Aubrey who turned three on 25th of April. Their teachers tell us that since April 1st, the girls had been arguing about whose birthday was first-it solved a lot of issues that we celebrated together!
And what a celebration it was. Cupcakes, juice, and of course the class favorite; Cheetos!

Orange hands from the Cheetos, mixed with cupcake frosting!

That night we invited all the RAs over to celebrate. It was once again a full house. They love the girls almost as much as the girls love them. Plus, what college kid would turn down free cake?

The Birthday Girl! Abbie had a pink cake with real strawberries (which we had picked that very day!)

Abbie opening her haul, with Morgan's help of course.

She also loved all of her cards...this one is from Uncle Reid and Auntie Hilarye and Baby! Note the kitty cat!


She also loved all of her cards...this one is from Uncle Reid and Auntie Hilarye and Baby! Note the kitty cat!

It was a very fun day, and the best part of birthdays, Abbie fell asleep watching her new Thumbelina movie at 8 o'clock!
Ohhhh I wish we could have been there to play!
ReplyDelete