Friday, May 22, 2009

How to even start? Since my last blog we have had: 3 holidays, 3 birthdays, 2 surgeries (1 major and1 minor), 2 conferences where April interviewed at numerous schools, 2 on-campus visits, 2 job offers, 1 new job accepted, 1 whole soccer season, 1 lost tooth, 1 wedding across the country, and 1 dance recital. Really it has only been a couple of months! So, now that work is slowing down I feel like I should take a deep breath and review and catch you all up on our lives. In all honesty, this is just letting me put off packing for a few more hours!

4 comments:

  1. For real if you don't post more often I'm going to beat you! Now that we'll live so close you'll have to listen to my threats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! Where are you headed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! What a whirlwind of a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady,
    Just thought I'd let you know I was here and enjoyed myself throughly! I'm so impressed that you can find the time to post :) Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete